Burning Fight - SOLD OUT!

According to show promoter, Jim Grimes, the Burning Fight showcase happening May 2nd and 3rd, 2009 in Chicago, Il in commemoration of the book by the same name's release is already sold out. He issued the following statement:
"I just wanted to drop a quick line to let everyone know the show has sold out. Do not bother trying to go on the Indie Tickets site because they have locked it out now.
It is pretty amazing that the show sold out in about 18 hours and I want to thank everyone that made this happen. It will be a show that no one will forget.

I will be releasing more info soon and the website is up and running. Our goal is to have this updated weekly or bi-weekly depending on what new information needs to be posted.
http://www.burningfightbook.com/

I want to state unless you heard it from me than 99% of things people say about this band or that band playing is not true.
Most people like to think they are in the know but really have no clue.

Check the website for updates because we have a couple of more things that are in the works.

Jim"

To those who managed to get your tickets last night or this morning, I'll see you at the show!

No comments: