Halfway through the year...

...and what do we have to show for it? A slew of great albums, that's what! I figure, we've made it this far in the year, so I might as well compile a list of some of my favorite records thus far. Of course this is all a matter of taste, so I'm gonna go with what I liked.

In no particular order:
Iron Age - Constant Struggle LP (Youngblood)
Outbreak - Failure LP (Think Fast!)
Black SS - Foreign Object CD (Reaper)
Last Minute Fix - Revenge of the Syringe CD (Wormhole)
Poison Idea - Latest Will and Testament LP (Farewell/Havoc)
Tragedy - Nerve Damage (Tragedy)
Ghoul - Splatterthrash (Razorback)

...and what would a webzine be without demos?

Coptic Times
Livin'
Turn Into Ghosts
Coctopus

I know there are several other records I've been meaning to check out but haven't gotten the chance such as: Mind Eraser, Government Warning, Have Heart, Verse, Fucked Up, Look Back and Laugh, but I will get to them all eventually, and at the end of the year, I'll make a more complete list.

Most of the albums can be found through, either, the record label's website or RevHQ and other online distros.

That's all for now, and I hope some of y'all find some shit you hadn't heard and enjoy it.

peace.

No comments: