Lord Knows I Try

Sorry for the lack of updates these past almost-two months. I've been busy and had brain-farts as to what to write about, but don't fret, I'm back with a new url [http://thrash.seitanic.com(add that to you favorites.)] and a new review/promo.


For those of you who actually checked out some of the bands on the MySpace Band Alert featured on the sidebar, I hope some of y'all checked out I Am Wolf. They're a hardcore punk rock band from Houston, TX featuring members and ex-members of My Luck, Grave Robbers and Ten Crowns. They fuse elements hardcore punk and good ol' rock'n'roll. Think Poison Idea's Feel the Darkness. Fueled by rage, booze and horror movies, they self-released a 5 song demo CD entitled, "Nihilists," (limited to 100 w/ screened covers) with awesome artwork by John Champion. Having already played this year's Fallcore Festival in, hometown, Houston, TX and opening for bands like Leftover Crack, I Am Wolf are on a rampage to destroy the sense of morality within the general populous. So you'd best join them before these wolves face you while on the attack.

No comments: