Juanjohn, on October

Ok, so yesterday I was at a hangout with a few good friends when someone asked me for a ride, of course I said ok not knowing what was in store. I don't know what time I took off, but by that time two other people had asked me for a ride, and I was drunk, so I said ok. On the way to drop off the first set of kids my tire goes flat. WTF! That's what I get for being nice. Fuck life and fuck driving on a donut. If any of you get a chance, check out GHOST MICE! They're a really great folk band. It's October!!! My birthday is in thirteen days, and I can't fucking wait to be twenty. Props to Jai's post regarding his October playlist. I will join in and say the Misfits fucking rule, and Danzig is a fucking badass. Well, that's pretty much it. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: