Once Tasted Ever Wanted...

So Juanjohn, Bubba and Jr came over to chill, and I decided to make some shrimp Pad Thai being that it had been while since I'd made that particular dish. I used the usual flat rice noodles, but as I finished up and was putting all the stuff away, I found another pack of rice noodles that I had forgotten we purchased a while ago. They were the more vermicelli style noodle or, "rice sticks." As I looked at the package of noodles, I couldn't help but notice the terrible slogan along the bottom of the label. Go figure the noodles were manufactured in the Phillipines, as the slogan read, "Once Tasted Ever Wanted..."

What?

I reread the slogan a few times to make sure I wasn't just tired or seeing things, but sure enough those pesky Phillilpinos managed to butcher the English language enough to the point where it was undecipherable as to what the fuck they intended it to say. It was enough to give us a good laugh, so I figured I'd share.

Here's Bubba holding the pack of noodles:



I'll probably end up using the noodles in some soup, or I'll make some spring rolls.

If I decide to quit being lazy, I'll document the recipe for my Pad Thai and post it up sooner or later.

No comments: