Not to Touch the Earth

Boredom really got to me, so I grabbed the tripod and said, "fuck it."
I walked to Bob Bullock Loop [20]. I found a few good spots where the cars wouldn't run me over or something, and I saw a wild pig, or maybe it was coyote... couldn't really tell. I flashed my camera light towards the bushes right next to me because I heard something move, and I saw two shinny eyes, and I was like, "ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk," so I got my shit and moved a few feet away. The next thing you know, there was an animal of some sort on the street, but I was too far away to see what it actually was...

These are the pictures I took. I haven't edited them yet, but I will get around to it, eventually. Maybe when I get bored again. Enjoy.





1 comment:

gnarlyXcharly said...

nice pics cachito