VIDEO: She Lost Grip

LOSING GRIP played a random house show in North Austin last night, but they were only able to play one song [Nothing to Show] before the cops showed up and gave the owners of the house a warning.


After receiving the warning, the owners proceeded to tell the LG dudes that they needed to either turn down their amps or just stop playing, thus resulting in the quietest rendition of their song, Undone, I have ever heard. This was still too loud for the owners. "Turn down your drums!" They decided to just stop playing, but the crowd, myself included, demanded they at least do their cover of Breakdown's Streetfight, but the owner was not pleased, and in a drunken rage, decided to start verbally assaulting me. Hah. This bitch was ready to fight me, but I'm convinced she just wanted to fuck me. Sexual tension is a motherfucker. So here I make an official act of courtship, Malkia Christine Smith, I cordially invite you to a nice dinner composed of a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries from Chik-Fil-A. If you're a good girl, you might even get a glass of lemonade. Whaddaya say?

See our initial encounter below. Screwed&Chopped by UnrealJamz2011

No comments: